Dogs are our link to paradise. Do you want to get a dog that will turn your life into paradise? Well, then you are in luck! Maltipoo puppies in the Midwest are going to perfect addition to your family.
Maltipoos are great family pets because they are fun-loving and affectionate. Maltipoos are active, charming and are great fits for any home. They are very loving and make for a great pet if you are a new parent.
Maltipoos are a cross of Maltese and Toy Poodle. They are compassionate, which is why they do not like being left alone for a long time. Maltipoos are companion dogs. Thus, they are always looking out for the company of their human parent.
Here are the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in the Midwest you should consider if you plan to bring a cute furry friend to your loving home.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, you should read our Maltipoo Puppy Checklist to ensure that you’ve properly prepared your home for bringing home an adorable Maltipoo puppy!
Best Maltipoo Breeders In The Midwest
Maltipoos love to give love and be loved. They don’t like being by themselves at all! If you’re looking for a Maltipoo in the Midwest region of the United States, you should consider the following 5 best Maltipoo breeders in the Midwest:
Maltipoos & More
McHenry Maltese are the best breeders in Illinois who breed Maltipoos. The group has more than 30 years of dog-breeding experience, knowledge, and expertise on all issues that concern Maltipoos.
The Maltipoo puppies in the Midwest, bred by McHenry Maltese, weigh between 5 to 12 pounds. The selection process to become a parent of one of the puppies by Maltipoos & More is competitive.
You should be a perfect fit if you want to be the parent of a Maltipoo from Maltipoos & More.
McHenry Maltese sends the puppies to the parents when they are at least 10 to 14 weeks old. They have three delivery options, including a pickup from home, flight nanny service, and airport delivery service.
Maltipoos & More Details
- Location: McHenry, Illinois
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Maltipoos & More Illinois
Preferable Pups, Iowa
What makes Preferable Pups one of the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in the Midwest is their advanced breeder network in the market. They provide you with in-depth experience. The staff helps you through the entire process without you facing any hurdles.
The unique thing about Preferable Pups is that they match you with a pup based on your lifestyle. Preferable Pups provides the puppies and you with a PawFax Package.
This package includes a PawFax puppy registration, birth certificate, three months of insurance, and comprehensive health certificate. All the puppies on the puppy finder on Preferable Pups are vetted and very healthy.
Preferable Pups Details
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Preferable Pups Iowa
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Petland Racine is the best place to find Maltipoo puppies in the Midwest because they work with a network of best breeders across the country. Petland Racine is a family-owned and operated venture.
The pet counselors at Petland Racine receive periodic training to ensure the best health of the cute little munchkins running around the spaces at Petland. Breeders at Petland use high-quality food, weigh the puppies, and also groom them daily.
Along with this, Petland ensures that the puppies are exposed to socialization with adults and children. Due to this, your furry friend can adjust to your home well.
When you take a puppy home from Petland, you receive a complimentary first veterinary exam, a health certificate, registration papers, a one-year warranty, and a Pets for Lifetime Resources Kit.
Petland Racine Details
- Location: 2310 S Green Bay Road Racine, WI 53406
- Phone: (262) 458-6493
- Website: Petland Racine
Emily’s Pups is a loving family who lives on a small farm in Memphis, Missouri. All the puppies are treated as part of Emily’s family.
Emily’s Pups is one of the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in the Midwest because they ensure that a vet checks all their puppies before they can be a part of your family.
The puppies on Emily’s farm are loving and need attention because they always want to play with the three kids on the farm. The puppies are well-exercised as they have plenty of room to run, play, and socialize with other puppies.
Before taking these furry friends to your place, Emily’s pups ensure that they are microchipped and current on all vaccinations. They will also have a Heath Certificate and a one-year health guarantee.
Emily’s Pups Details
- Location: Memphis, Missouri
- Phone: (660) 216-1154
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Emily’s Pups Missouri
Michigan Puppy Maltipoos
You must check out Michigan Puppy Maltipoos if you want to get Maltipoo puppies in the Midwest. The Yoder family is responsible for raising these Maltipoo puppies. They ensure that these puppies find homes for life.
The application process to take your furry friend home has four steps, one of which involves getting to know and bonding with your potential family member. If you live near the Yoder family’s residence, you can pick up the cute furball independently.
However, if that is not possible, Michigan Puppy Maltipoos offers other delivery options as well.
Michigan Puppy Maltipoos Details
- Location: Hershey, Michigan
- Phone: 1-989-424-1449
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Michigan Puppy Maltipoos
Why Get Maltipoo Puppies In The Midwest?
Maltipoos are commonly known as ‘Teddy Bear Puppies’ because they look like stuffed animal teddy bears. Apart from the cuteness, here are five reasons why you should get a Maltipoo to make your life whole.
- Hypoallergenic: Maltipoos don’t shed at all! They are hypoallergenic. You don’t have to worry about vacuuming all that dog hair. However, it is essential to brush the hair of your furry little friend so that the fur doesn’t mat.
- Loving: Maltipoos are very caring and will get attached to you very quickly. They love the environments where they can spend lots of time with you. They despise being alone. With a Maltipoo, you should know that you are in for lots of cuddles!
- Quiet and adaptable: Maltipoos do not make a lot of noise and bark rarely. They are known to be loving and happy. But that’s not all! They also adapt to all environments without making a fuss about it.
- Easy to train: Maltipoos are not extremely intelligent, but they are still effortless to train. They are food-driven, which makes the training process easy to accomplish.
You don’t even have to get a professional trainer for your newest family member. You can train Maltipoos at home itself. You won’t ever feel the need to be super strict with your furry friend because they learn quickly.
- Healthy: As Maltipoos are small, they are pretty healthy. They don’t fall sick that often. However, health issues are always passed down from generation to generation, so you will have to ask the breeders (such as the best ones given above) about your pet’s health.
- Lifespan: The lifespan of a Maltipoo is relatively high. You can expect this cute furball to live around 15 years. Some of the Maltipoos live longer than this, but 15 years is an average.
- Energy: Maltipoos don’t need a lot of walking. If you take them out for twenty minutes per day, that’s more than enough. Maltipoos are very energetic dogs, and they don’t enjoy staying in the same place for a long time.
You will have to ensure that you are active all the time if you want your Maltipoo to feel happy and content.
- Temperament: Maltipoos are known for their mild character. They’re charming, gentle, and highly affectionate. They are very loyal and have a happy outlook on life.
- Common: Maltipoos are common and easy to find anywhere. You can find Maltipoo breeders almost everywhere in the United States. Now you have a lot of options to choose from!
- Color variations: Another good thing about Maltipoos is that they are found in every color you can imagine. So, if you are eyeing any particular color, you are in luck!
- Great with kids: If you have kids in your home, you are in for an authentic paradise experience. Maltipoos are very sensitive towards children. They know when they have to be calm for younger children and energetic for the older ones.
Maltipoos are the cutest and most delightful furry friends you could bring home! It is always a better option to bring home Maltipoo puppies in the Midwest from a breeder instead of getting them from a pet store.
The 5 best Maltipoo breeders in the Midwestmentioned above have taken care of how much your potential furry friend will like you! The greatest thing about Maltipoos is that they can adapt very well to apartments.
So, if you’re worried that your new family member won’t have enough space to run around, don’t fret! This cute little munchkin will make its way almost anywhere as long as you shower it with love and affection.
Go on and find the best Maltipoo puppies in the Midwest with the help of the list we made for you!
Some of My Favorite Products For Dog Owners
I hope this article has helped you just a bit in the everyday life as a dog owner. Being a dog owner for more than 25 years myself, I’ve tried an abundance of different products with varying success, but these products below are some that I can highly recommend to every dog and their owner without hesitation!
These links are affiliate links, so if you do end up using the links, I will earn a commission. But it’s products that I use on a daily basis myself, and have nothing but praise for.
Dog Food: Every dog needs to eat properly, and finding the best food for your dog can be hard, as the market is absolutely flooded with products. But since 2015 when the company was founded, I’ve been using Ollie Petfood. With their product being tailor-made to suit every dogs’ specific needs, and as my dogs absolutely love the product, I’m pretty sure I’ve found a product I will continue to use for many years more. If you use my link you can get 50% off your first order.
Dog Training: If you’ve ever owned a puppy, you know that they require a lot of training to grow into a well-behaved adult. Brain Training for Dogs has helped me immensely with the mental training part of raising a dog, and it’s something I strongly recommend you consider.
Grooming: If you have a dog in your home, you’re going to need a brush, and for this, I recommend a Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush. For that price, you simply can’t beat this brush for everyday grooming.
If you’re looking for the most up-to-date recommendations, check out my recommended products section that I’ve created to help every dog owner!