If you are looking for a smart, family-friendly, and energetic puppy to bring home, then an Irish Doodle is a perfect fit for you. Irish Doodles are a cross between the Irish Setter and a Miniature Poodle.
They are often called Irish Poo Setters, Irish Setterpoo, Irish Doodle Setters, and Setterdoodles. This breed of dog is an adorable, light-hearted, medium-sized, and very friendly crossbreed. Irish doodles don’t bark as much and are great with children.
This crossbreed is quite popular and lives up to the hype. Irish Doodles come in three different sizes – toy, standard, and miniature. Irish Doodles make great family pets because they are fun-loving and affectionate.
They are very active and charming. Irish Doodles do not require extra maintenance as they don’t shed much. They have long, shaggy, and wavy coats, but you don’t have to clean up the fur because they don’t demand so much taking care of.
Here are the 4 best Irish Doodle breeders in California you should consider if you plan to bring a cute furry friend to your loving home.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, you should read our Irish Doodle Puppy Checklist to ensure that you’ve properly prepared your home for bringing home an adorable Irish Doodle puppy!
Irish Doodle Puppy Breeders In California
Irish Doodles are cuddly and love receiving affection. They do not like being alone. If you are considering to get an Irish Doodle in California, these are the 4 best Irish Doodle Breedersthat you should consider:
1. Broadway Poodles And Doodles
Broadway Poodles and Doodles are located in Yuba, California. They are a group of two families who raise puppies on their small farm. All the members of these two families prefer spending their time with the dogs when they are not working.
The puppies at Broadway Poodles and Doodles are incredibly healthy, free from any genetic diseases, and low-shedding. Broadway Poodles and Doodles are an excellent choice for you if you are looking for Irish Doodle puppies in California.
Broadway Poodles and Doodles Details
- Location: Yuba City, California
- Website: Broadway Poodles and Doodles California
- Email: email@example.com
2. Kinzie Doodles
What makes Kinzie Doodles one of the 4 best Irish Doodle breeders in California is their highly efficient care towards the litter of puppies. The doodles bred by Kinzie Doodles are standard in size and range between 40 to 60lbs.
The breeder family at Kinzie Doodles has more than 30 years of experience in dog breeding. Kinzie Doodles are passionate about raising healthy, social, happy, well-balanced, and family dogs. They ensure all the pups undergo extensive health tests before they breed.
The Irish Doodles at Kinzie Doodles are red in color with wavy and curly coats. These puppies are hypoallergenic. Kinzie Doodles are located 20 minutes from Disneyland in Southern California.
The pups go to your home with a puppy contract, a lifetime of support, and an extensive puppy pack. The puppies are healthy and well-socialized. Irish Doodles from Kinzie Doodles will be a great addition to your family!
Kinzie Doodles Details
- Location: Southern California
- Website: Kinzie Doodles California
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; you can also fill the form given on their website to get in touch with them.
3. Darling Doodles
The mini Irish Doodles at Darling Doodles are red in color. Some of them are a darker shade of red, and some lighter. They are hypoallergenic and non-shedding. Your potential family member from Darling Doodles comes with an entire lineage and registration papers.
All the pups at Darling Doodles have received their shots. Darling Doodles takes extra care of their puppies. The puppies are sent to their new homes with a stuffed animal that has their mama’s scent. This helps in an easy and smooth transition.
Darling Doodles gives you all the essentials the pup will require. These essentials include treats, a leash, a collar, a health guarantee, and information about both parents. Along with this, Darling Doodles gives a 2-year genetic health guarantee and a microchip.
Darling Doodles Details
- Location: Carson City, NV, 4 hours from San Francisco
- Website: Darling Doodles
- Email: email@example.com
4. Crockett Doodles
Crockett Doodles are one of the 4 best Irish Doodle breeders in California because they are premium doodle breeders. Crockett Doodles are popular among the folk because they focus on the best quality pups raised in families.
Crockett Doodles has pick-up locations for puppies all over the United States, including California. All the guardian homes help with the Crockett Doodles program.
Once you are matched with a puppy on Crockett Doodles, you will be scheduled to pick up your new furry friends when he or she is 8-12 weeks old. You will also be told about all the vaccinations and deworming medication that your puppy has undergone so far.
The staff at Crockett Doodles guides you through the Puppy Quick Start Guide, which tells you about choosing a groomer, health guarantee, tips on feeding, vet visits, and crate training. You will be required to sign a neuter/spay contract.
All puppies sold by Crockett Doodles are sold as personal pets and not for breeding purposes because Crockett Doodles wants their pups to have homes for life. The puppies at Crockett Doodles come with a one-year health guarantee.
However, if you decide upon using the TLC Pet Food recommended by Crockett Doodles, the health guarantee will be extended to three years.
Crockett Doodles Details
- Location: San Francisco area of California
- Website: Crockett Doodles
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Get Irish Doodle Puppies In California?
Irish Doodles are a hybrid dog breed mix between the Poodle and Irish Setter. Irish Doodles are excellent companion dogs. They have inherited a combination of genes from each of their parents, which gives them a fun and unique personality.
Here is precisely why you should look for Irish Doodle puppies in California:
- Great with families: The personality of an Irish Doodle makes them a great family dog. Just like their parents, this breed is good with children. Their friendly nature is an added advantage.
- Intelligence: Irish Doodles have inherited their intelligence from the Poodle. The high level of intelligence has made it easy for Irish Doodles to learn commands.
- Hypoallergenic: Irish Doodles are hypoallergenic, which means that they don’t shed as much. They are very healthy, thus, proving to be a good breed for allergy suffers!
- Friendly: These munchkins are very friendly and are extremely good with children. They are very affectionate and are perfect play partners for children.
- Temperament: Irish Doodles are very affectionate and loyal. Apart from being intelligent, they are always seeking to please their owners. Irish Doodles are gentle and loving with children.
- Behavior: Although Irish Doodles make excellent companion dogs, they don’t like it when they are left alone for a long time. Irish Doodles may get separation anxiety if you leave them alone. They might even indulge in destructive and undesired behaviors due to loneliness.
- Maintenance: Just like their Poodle parent, the Irish Doodle’s coat does not shed much. Irish Doodles have a wavy or curly coat. Although they don’t shed a lot, their fur can become tangled or matted very easily. So, you will have to brush their coat regularly to prevent that from happening.
- Training: Irish Doodles are very easy to train. However, if you want them to master and retain all the commands you teach them, you will have to practice the art of repetition. Since Irish Doodles are brilliant and always wanting to please you, they are pretty easy to train.
- Healthy: Irish Doodles are healthy because they are small. They don’t fall sick that often. However, you will have to be cautious of the health issues passed down from generation to generation.
In this case, you will not have to worry about that because the breeders listed above have ensured that your potential pets are disease-free!
- Exercise and activeness: Irish Doodles are active dogs and have a lot of energy. So, it would be best if you were prepared to experience a lot of movement and activity done with your furry little friend.
You will have to take your new family member on a lot of walks. You will also need a lot of toys in your house so that your furry friend can burn energy.
Irish Doodles are gaining popularity because they are a fun and adorable breed of dogs. Recently, some Irish Doodles have received a lot of adoration on Instagram.
With their amiable personality and adorable appearance, these munchkins have the ability to steal the hearts of individuals they don’t even know. Irish Doodles are playful, affectionate, and very patient. This makes them very good with kids.
Most of the Irish Setterpoos live for 10-15 years.
Irish Doodles don’t bark a lot and are usually quiet. It is always advisable to bring home Irish Doodle puppies in California from a breeder instead of getting them from other sources.
The 4 best Irish Doodle breeders in California we just told you about will ensure that your journey with the Irish Doodles is a smooth sail.
Go ahead and find the best Irish Doodle puppies in California through the list we curated for you!
Some of My Favorite Products For Dog Owners
I hope this article has helped you just a bit in everyday life as a dog owner. Being a dog owner for more than 25 years myself, I’ve tried an abundance of different products with varying success, but these products below are some that I can highly recommend to every dog and their owner without hesitation!
These links are affiliate links, so if you do end up using the links, I will earn a commission. But it’s products that I use daily myself, and I have nothing but praise for.
Dog Food: Every dog needs to eat correctly, and finding the best food for your dog can be hard, as the market is absolutely flooded with products. But since 2015 when the company was founded, I’ve been using Ollie Petfood. With their product being tailor-made to suit every dog’s specific needs, and as my dogs absolutely love the product, I’m pretty sure I’ve found a product I will continue to use for many years more. If you use my link you can get 50% off your first order.
Dog Training: If you’ve ever owned a puppy, you know that they require a lot of training to grow into a well-behaved adult. Brain Training for Dogs has helped me immensely with the mental training part of raising a dog, and it’s something I strongly recommend you consider.
Grooming: If you have a dog in your home, you’re going to need a brush, and for this, I recommend a Hertzko Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush. For that price, you simply can’t beat this brush for everyday grooming.
If you’re looking for the most up-to-date recommendations, check out my recommended products section that I’ve created to help every dog owner!