If you are a dog lover and planning to get a pet, Bernedoodles are one of the best pets you can have. They are extremely friendly, jolly, and playful companions. In fact, these little creatures are your dream pets. How so? Read on further to find out!
Bernedoodle puppies shed very little hair, so petting them will not ruin your house. Also, there will be no incessant barking disturbing you at odd hours, as these dogs bark just a little and only when they find something fishy. If you love outings and are in search of a companion, Bernedoodles make the best companions as they enjoy the outdoors.
Once you get them, they will be endeared to your heart.
So, if you are planning to get Bernedoodle puppies in The Midwest, here we are with a list of the 5 best Bernedoodle breeders in The Midwest specially curated for you. Read further to know more about them.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, you should read our Bernedoodle Puppy Checklist to ensure that you’ve properly prepared your home for bringing home a beautiful Bernedoodle puppy!
The List Of Best Bernedoodle Breeders In The Midwest
Having lots of options to choose Bernedoodle puppies in The Midwest from, you must be confused about finding the right breeder and puppy.
We make your work easier with a list of the 5 best Bernedoodle breeders in The Midwest. This list also has the contact details of the breeders. Hope you find your little pup here!
1. Stoney Creek Kennels
This place is a home for a lot of dogs. They not only have Bernedoodles, but also other breeds of dogs. The Stoney Creek Kennels have received many awards and are certified breeders of dogs.
They provide a lot of care to their dogs so that they can have a happy life start. You are allowed to go and check out the place to know how they treat the little puppies.
The website of this page provides extensive details on all the dogs. There’s also a feature to inquire directly from the website. To contact them, you may consider the following.
Stoney Creek Kennels Details
- Address: Michiana, Northern Indiana
- Contact: (574) 305-1957
- Website: https://www.stoneycreekkennels.com/
2. Gentle Great Bernedoodles
In the 30-acre farm owned by Gentle Great Bernedoodles, they have a home for the Bernedoodles. The Bernedoodles over there exercise, play or rest in the huge area.
They love each puppy and take care of each little one as their own child! The pups are regularly medically examined and taken care of.
When they deliver it to you, they will guide you through all the medical and vaccination stuff. They take a lot of care of the dogs, and they are very strict about the daily exercise and food regime they make them follow.
The result of all this is in front of our eyes; the dogs over there are healthy. Feel free to reach out. Details are as follows.
Gentle Great Bernedoodles Details
- Address: 4720 County Road 68, Spencerville, Indiana- 46788
- Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.gentlegiantbernedoodles.com
3. Walnut Valley Puppies
The Walnut Valley Puppies raise little Bernedoodle puppies in The Midwest. From the first day, these puppies are taken extensive care of. They are treated just like a family member.
When you visit their webpage, you will get a lot of information about the puppies. They also have been awarded various awards in this field.
All the puppies here are regularly tested by experts, so you do not need to worry about generic diseases.
When you decide to shelter a puppy from here, they will make sure to help you with all the slightest details and requirements.
Walnut Valley Puppies Details
- Address: Flat Rock, Illinois
- Contact: 812-821-6166
- Website: https://www.walnutvalleypuppies.com/
4. Angel Breeze Puppies
Since 2003, angle breeze puppies have set a benchmark for Bernedoodle puppies in The Midwest. They are home to a lot of Bernedoodles. It is spread across 36 acres of land.
The couple who own this farm work together as a team, helping each other hand-in-hand to raise all the little Bernedoodles.
The owners have created an environment of love and affection for all the Bernedoodles equally. They also have a health contract in which, every six weeks, they get all the dogs examined.
Angel Breeze Puppies Details
- Address: Coshocton County, Ohio
- Contact: 1-330-275-7623
- Website: https://angelbreezepuppies.com/
5. Storybook Bernedoodles
Maintaining high standards, the storybook Bernedoodles has been serving in this field for a very long. All their contribution and studies have been recorded and registered with AKC.
Mostly they are pioneers in breeding mini and medium-sized Bernedoodles that are twin-colored. They guarantee that the puppies they breed are healthy and without any genetic issues.
They ensure that the puppies go in the right hands. For that, they have even kept an aptitude test for the potential owners. This test ensures that only the kind of pup which will be suitable for the buyer is given to him.
Storybook Bernedoodles Details
- Address: Van Buren County, South Haven, Michigan
- Contact: 248-572-3961
- Website: www.storybookbernedoodles.com
This was just a list of breeders; read further to know more about getting a Bernedoodle and how to raise them. Be forewarned— if you are a lazy person, tie your laces as these little dogs will keep you on your toes throughout the day!
How To Choose Your Bernedoodle?
If you want to choose your little puppy, here is a checklist based on which you can select your companion.
- Size – these puppies are usually in all sizes-small, medium, and large. You may choose the size that you wish your ideal puppy should be. The majority of people choose to have small and medium sized Bernedoodle puppies in The Midwest.
- Color – generally, these puppies have black, white, or brown fur over their body. They have a combination of fur that can be white and black, or it can also be black and brown. Some of the Bernedoodles also have golden fur!
- Texture of Fur – the Bernedoodle has two types of fur that is curly and straight fur. Their fur needs to be combed regularly, and also from time to time, it might need trimming.
- Temperament – Bernedoodles are generally playful creatures. Overall, they are a package of love and happiness. What else does one need in a companion?
- Gene Testing – when you get a Bernedoodle, check the gene certifications. Most of the Bernedoodles are a mix of genes. So get the certificates of your breeder checked.
- Accreditations – make sure your breeder is renowned in the field. They might have got various awards too. Check and search for the best you can.
- Training Method – check if the dog is trained well. No one wants a dog that will tear your living room couch or pillows.
In the end, all that matters is your choice! You can choose your goofy Bernedoodle that is either big, medium, or small. It can either be the little one with a wavy fur coat, the one with black and white combo fur, or the elegant one with a smooth straight coat.
What Care Does A Bernedoodle Need?
All of us need care and attention, so do Bernedoodles! Don’t worry, they don’t require extensive care, but yes, they need some care; after all, they are living beings too.
What’s more, they will show you love and affection in return. While taking care of your little pup, consider the following most important things.
- Regular Exercising – when you own a Bernedoodle, remember they need regular walks and exercise. Their energy level is generally at a peak and they are quite energetic.
- Regular Checkups – these small creatures need medical examination regularly. Take them to a veterinary doctor every month.
- Regular Vaccination – as do children, even Bernedoodles need regular vaccination based on their age and allergies which you will be informed of at the breeder center.
- Food And Diet – they strictly need to be fed dog food only or the food that is prescribed by the veterinary. It may vary for different dogs and breeds. At the same time, do not ever let your Bernedoodle overeat.
Just follow these directions, and your Bernedoodle will be the healthiest of all! They have a life span of approximately 7 to 15 years.
Midwest has the ideal weather for an outing, and Bernedoodles are fond of going out to play.
All the 5 best Bernedoodle breeders in The Midwest can be perfect for you if you are looking for a Bernedoodle.
When you choose your breeder, you also choose how your dog will be trained and raised. A few use the ringmaster technique, while others use a parenting technique.
The parenting technique involves raising the puppy as their own child and then handing it over to a person who shelters them and will take exactly as much care as they took, if not more.
Bernedoodles are a bundle of love, happiness, goofiness, intelligence, and activeness- all in one. If you are feeling low, they are sure to light up your mood!
We hope you found the breeder perfect for you from our list of 5 best Bernedoodle breeders in The Midwest and an adorable dog from amongst Bernedoodle puppies in The Midwest.
Some of My Favorite Products For Dog Owners
I hope this article has helped you just a bit in the everyday life as a dog owner. Being a dog owner for more than 25 years myself, I’ve tried an abundance of different products with varying success, but these products below are some that I can highly recommend to every dog and their owner without hesitation!
These links are affiliate links, so if you do end up using the links, I will earn a commission. But it’s products that I use on a daily basis myself, and have nothing but praise for.
Dog Food: Every dog needs to eat properly, and finding the best food for your dog can be hard, as the market is absolutely flooded with products. But since 2015 when the company was founded, I’ve been using Ollie Petfood. With their product being tailor-made to suit every dogs’ specific needs, and as my dogs absolutely love the product, I’m pretty sure I’ve found a product I will continue to use for many years more. If you use my link you can get 50% off your first order.
Dog Training: If you’ve ever owned a puppy, you know that they require a lot of training to grow into a well-behaved adult. Brain Training for Dogs has helped me immensely with the mental training part of raising a dog, and it’s something I strongly recommend you consider.
Grooming: If you have a dog in your home, you’re going to need a brush, and for this, I recommend a Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush. For that price, you simply can’t beat this brush for everyday grooming.
If you’re looking for the most up-to-date recommendations, check out my recommended products section that I’ve created to help every dog owner!