People who have never owned a dog have certainly missed a wonderful part of life. Don’t you think so, too? Dogs are our link to paradise. If you want to experience this wonderful part of life, you are in luck! Maltipoo puppies in California are going to be a perfect addition to your family.
Maltipoos are unique because they are affectionate and fun-loving. They make great family pets. Maltipoos are very charming and remain active most of the time.
They are great fits for a big house or even an apartment! If you are a new parent, a Maltipoo will ease you into the process without giving you trouble. They are very loving.
Maltipoos are a cross between Maltese and Toy Poodle. They do not like being left alone for long periods because they are compassionate. As Maltipoos are companion dogs, they are constantly seeking the company of their human parent.
Here is a list of the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in California you should consider if you plan to bring home your potential furry family member.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, you should read our Maltipoo Puppy Checklist to ensure that you’ve properly prepared your home for bringing home an adorable Maltipoo puppy!
Best Maltipoo Breeders In California
We should tell you that Maltipoos love to give love and be loved. They never want to be by themselves! If you are looking for a Maltipoo in California, check out these 5 best Maltipoo breeders in California:
Mystic Creek Maltipoo Puppies
Mystic Creek Maltipoo Puppies sell Maltipoo puppies to families in California all the time. Their website has a lot of content that is geared towards families living in California. This breeder offers health guarantees and has good contact information.
Most Maltipooo puppies at Mystic Creek Maltipoo Puppies are first-generation puppies. If you are interested in knowing about them, you should undoubtedly get in touch. You will have to fill out an application if you want a furry friend by Mystic Creek Maltipoo Puppies.
Once your application is approved, you will be required to pay $500 to keep your spot safe and pick up your puppy.
Mystic Creek Maltipoo Puppies Details
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (815) 848-4354
- Website: Mystic Creek Puppies
Maltipoo Red is a lovely family that only breeds Maltipoos. What makes Maltipoo Red one of the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in California is their specialization in breeding only Maltipoos. The breeder family is a small family which breeds puppies only a few times in one year.
If you decide to buy one of the Maltipoo puppies in California from Maltipoo Red, you will be given a copy of the purchase agreement. This agreement will tell you everything you need to know about your puppy. They will also offer a 12-month health guarantee.
If any health issue arises later in the future, you needn’t worry because the agreement tells you what to do! Maltipoo Red values the health of its puppies. So, they give their puppies the first vaccines and deworming shots.
As Maltipoo Red also offers a 48-hour guarantee for parvo and distemper, they ask you to take the puppy to a vet within 48 hours of you taking the pup home. Most Maltipoo puppies at Maltipoo Red are red. You will also find some lighter shade puppies in their litter!
Maltipoo Red Details
- Location: Encino, CA. Near Southern California, LA, California. Approximately 140 miles from San Diego, California, and 30 miles from Orange County, California
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (310) 303-9145
- Website: Maltipoo Red
iHeart Teacups Maltipoos
iHeart Teacups is one of the best places to find Maltipoo puppies in California because they have many luxury teacup breeds available. iHeart Teacups Maltipoos offer a health guarantee and allow you to visit the puppies if you are interested in any particular pup.
The website tells you the prices for each puppy. You should know that each puppy is priced differently based on the color and gender of that puppy. They almost always have puppies available.
iHeart Teacups Maltipoos provides you with a shipping option of flying the puppy to where you live if you don’t live nearby.
iHeart Teacups Maltipoos Details
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Phone: (805) 613-7868
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: iHeart Teacups Maltipoos
Rainbow Sugarbabies (Princess Pet) Maltipoos
Rainbow Sugarbabies (Princess Pet) Maltipoos are among the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in California because of their extraordinary experience of 20 years. Princess Pet is one of the places where some celebrities have gotten puppies from.
Not only are you getting a puppy from this breeder but also a lifetime of support if you have any questions related to your new furry friend! Rainbow Sugarbabies also give deworming, first vaccines, and a health guarantee to the puppies.
Before your application for a pup is approved, you are required to fill out a detailed application form. You will have to pay a deposit at the time of approval. The puppies at Rainbow Sugarbabies are loved and cared for.
Rainbow Sugarbabies (Princess Pet) Maltipoos Details
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Phone: (310) 651-1219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Rainbow Sugarbabies (Princess Pet) Maltipoos
Judy’s Maltipoo Puppies
You must check out Judy’s Maltipoo Puppies if you want to get Maltipoo puppies in California. This breeder is located in Northern California and is quite reputable. The puppies from Judy’s Maltipoo Puppies go home with the first vaccines, deworming, and a health guarantee.
Some puppies are even potty trained! If you are interested in knowing the prices of the puppies, you are required to contact the owners through the contact information on the website.
Judy’s Maltipoo Puppies have a few litters each year, so it’s easy for you to shortlist and finally bring your new family member home.
Judy’s Maltipoo Puppies Details
- Location: San Ramon, Northern California
- Phone: (925) 216-1799
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Judy’s Maltipoo Puppies in California
Why Find Maltipoo Puppies In California?
As Maltipoos look like stuffed animal teddy bears, they are commonly known as ‘Teddy Bear Puppies’. Apart from all the cuteness, here are the reasons why you should get a Maltipoo to make your life whole:
- Loving: Maltipoos get attached to you quickly as they are very caring. They love to spend lots of time with you. If you have a Maltipoo, you should know that you will be cuddling a lot!
- Quiet and adaptable: Maltipoos are generally quiet and do not bark a lot. They are delightful and loving. They can also adapt to all kinds of environments very quickly.
- Hypoallergenic: Maltipoos are hypoallergenic, so they don’t shed at all! Now you won’t have to worry about cleaning all the dog hair. However, it is essential to brush your Maltipoo’s hair so that matting doesn’t take place.
- Easy to train: Although Maltipoos are not very intelligent, they are effortless to train. Their life is quite food-driven. This makes training much more manageable. It is convenient to train Maltipoos at home as they learn quickly.
- Healthy: The small size of Maltipoos keeps them healthy most of the time. They don’t fall sick as often. However, there may be some health issues that have been passed down from the previous generation.
Still, you don’t have to worry about that because the 5 best Maltipoo breeders in California have taken care of it!
- Lifespan: A Maltipoo lives for a relatively long time. You can expect to be around your furry friend for approximately 15 years. Some Maltipoos may live longer than this, but this is an average life span for Maltipoos.
- Temperament: Maltipoos are charming, highly affectionate, and very gentle. They have a mild character. They stay very loyal and are generally happy.
- Color variations: Maltipoos are found in almost every color. So, if you want your furry friend to be a particular color, you are definitely in luck!
- Great with kids: Maltipoos are extremely sensitive towards children. They also love spending time with children. They know when they have to be calm for younger children and energetic for the older ones.
- Energy: You don’t have to take your Maltipoo for a long walk. Twenty minutes a day is more than enough for Maltipoos. They are very energetic dogs and dislike staying in the same place for a long time. They constantly move around even when they are at home and have nothing to do.
If you want to bring home the cutest and most delightful furry friend, a Maltipoo is a perfect choice for you! It is always advisable to bring home Maltipoo puppies in California from a breeder instead of getting them from a pet store.
Your potential furry friend will certainly like you. The 5 best Maltipoo breeders in Californiamentioned above have taken care of that. A unique thing about Maltipoos is that they can adapt to any environment.
Now, you don’t even have to worry that your new friend won’t have enough space to run around. As long as you shower this cute little munchkin with love and affection, you’re good to go.
We hope you will now find the best Maltipoo puppies in California with the help of the list we made for you!
Some of My Favorite Products For Dog Owners
I hope this article has helped you just a bit in everyday life as a dog owner. Being a dog owner for more than 25 years myself, I’ve tried an abundance of different products with varying success, but these products below are some that I can highly recommend to every dog and their owner without hesitation!
These links are affiliate links, so if you do end up using the links, I will earn a commission. But it’s products that I use daily myself, and I have nothing but praise for.
Dog Food: Every dog needs to eat correctly, and finding the best food for your dog can be hard, as the market is absolutely flooded with products. But since 2015 when the company was founded, I’ve been using Ollie Petfood. With their product being tailor-made to suit every dog’s specific needs, and as my dogs absolutely love the product, I’m pretty sure I’ve found a product I will continue to use for many years more. If you use my link you can get 50% off your first order.
Dog Training: If you’ve ever owned a puppy, you know that they require a lot of training to grow into a well-behaved adult. Brain Training for Dogs has helped me immensely with the mental training part of raising a dog, and it’s something I strongly recommend you consider.
Grooming: If you have a dog in your home, you’re going to need a brush, and for this, I recommend a Hertzko Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush. For that price, you simply can’t beat this brush for everyday grooming.
If you’re looking for the most up-to-date recommendations, check out my recommended products section that I’ve created to help every dog owner!