Are you in search of some cute little pooches that will fill your house with adorable barks of joy? Are you considering being a pet parent to some cute little breed? If these questions are floating on the top of your head, then it is time you consider Maltipoo puppies in Arizona (AZ).
Maltipoos are a cross between two popular dog breeds, Maltese and poodle. This breed was created as a companion for people who suffer from allergies. They are hypoallergenic and produce a minimum amount of allergens. This is precisely why this breed has been able to gain immense popularity amongst people.
This hybrid breed is known for its affectionate and joyful nature. They are an absolute delight to have around the house, and they will leave you smiling with their cute activities. These adorable Maltipoo puppies in Arizona (AZ) are perfect for any type of family or housing.
Maltipoo puppies can be quite expensive, ranging anywhere between $500 to $1500. If you are thinking of investing such a significant amount of money, you would want to buy the best quality breed possible. This is precisely why you need to be aware of some quality breeders around your neighborhood.
Read on to know more about the three best Maltipoo breeders in Arizona (AZ).
Maltipoo Puppies for Sale in Arizona (AZ)
A southwestern state in the United States of America, Arizona is one of the mountain states of the country. Known for its diverse and lively culture, Arizona is also a hub of some quality Maltipoo breeders.
1. Puppys N Love
Puppys N love is known for their best breeding practices as per the set standards. They have strict no policy for puppy mills and subpar facilities. They are not just providing a breeding ground to the puppies; they also provide immense love and affection to each pooch.
Every pup born and raised by these breeders is raised with a lot of love and respect. They treat every pup with utmost sincerity and provide individual attention and care. They pay extra attention to raising highly pure breeds with no health issues.
It is not possible to guarantee the Maltipoo puppies in Arizona (AZ) will be immune to each and every type of canine disease and disorder. But being one of the three best Maltipoo breeders in Arizona (AZ), Puppys N Love promises a healthy new family member from the moment you take them home. In fact, they provide a one-year congenital health warranty for each and every puppy bred by them.
Puppys N Love Details
- Contact: (602) 321 – 5568
- Location: PO BOX 42733 Phoenix, Arizona 85080, United States
- Website: Puppys N Love
2. The Paw Palace
As the name suggests, The Paw Palace is indeed a palace that breeds the most adorable and healthy Maltipoo puppies in Arizona (AZ). The puppies here are under the strict supervision of licensed breeders who are not just experts but highly affectionate towards each and every pup.
Every pup born in the Paw Palace is showered with love and affection until they are ready to be taken up by a new family. They make sure that your little ball of fur is comfortable around humans and you know exactly what you are getting yourself.
All the puppies come with all the required shots needed at a younger age, worming’s, pedigree papers for a few breeds, free vet check, money back health guarantee, and a one-year congenital warranty.
They also provide their customers with different purchasing options. Even if your heart sets on the most expensive pup with them, you can opt for financing. The breeders work with each individual buyer to make the purchase easier and more convenient for them.
The Paw Palace Details
- Contact: 520-988-3999, 866-988-3999
- Location: 5981 N. Antillon Pl Tucson, AZ 85741
- Website: The Paw Palace
3. It’s A Puppies World
It’s indeed a puppies world with these amazing breeders in Arizona. It’s A Puppies World is pure heaven when it comes to furry pooches. They have licensed breeders for teacup and toy hypoallergenic puppy breeds. With an A+ rating by the Better Business Burea, they have been known to provide the most superior quality purebreds to their customers.
Every puppy here is spoiled with a lot of attention, care, and love. This one of the reasons why they are one of the three best Maltipoo breeders in Arizona (AZ). They socialize all the pups with cats as well as other dog breeds so that you don’t have to worry if you own another pet.
Every pup from these breeders is made comfortable with human adults as well as children. To top it all these breeders also do generous donations to PACC and Humane Society. Every pup comes with up-to-date shots, pedigree details, worming’s, and some pups are microchipped as well. They also provide a one-year congenital warranty.
It’s A Puppies World Details
- Contact: 520-481-7334
- Location: Northwest Tucson, AZ, 85704
- Website: It’s A Puppies World
Why Get a Maltipoo Puppy In Arizona (AZ)?
There can be a gazillion reasons as to why you should consider getting a Maltipoo puppy at home. They are not just adorable to look at; they also come with a lot of charming characteristics that will win your heart in a snap.
- Activity: Matlipoos are highly active pups. They are full of energy and require a daily dose of exercise. They require some quality walking and playing time to burn that extra energy off. They love barking and enjoy a social barking competition with the neighborhood dogs.
- Grooming: Being a cross between two furry parents, you can expect some about of shedding from a Maltipoo pup. However, this is not a major concern for people suffering from allergies. These gods are hypoallergenic and won’t create a lot of medical trouble. They are require brushing of fur on a regular basis. This should be coupled with monthly baths for keeping the hair tangle-free and clean.
- Personality: Maltipoos are very affectionate and intelligent dogs. They love spending the entire day laying relaxed and free on their owner’s lap. They are the ones who enjoy long cuddle sessions followed by some fun playtime. Being highly active and playful, you can never get bored with this breed around you. However, if protection is the purpose you need a dog for, then this is not the breed for you. They will alert you about the presence of a stranger but will not provide any kind of protection.
- Health: Maltipoos are susceptible to all the canine disorders that are regularly seen in every breed. It is not necessary that your pup will encounter any of the diseases, but it is better to stay aware. Regular vet visits, staying up to date with the vaccine shots will always keep you aware of your dog’s condition and help you stay prepared for the worst.
- Care: Maltipoos are more an indoor dog that enjoys being around the family. They are not the ones who will like staying outside or in a kennel. They are not very huge in size, making them a good fit for any type of apartment. If you provide them with regular exercise and train them to not be nuisance barkers, they will make a perfect fit for every family.
- Feeding: The amount of food to be fed is pretty subjective and will vary with different dogs, even if of the same breed. A Maltipoo pup generally requires 1 to 1.5 cups of quality grade dog food. This should be divided into two meals. Depending on your dog’s activity, you can adjust these amounts.
- Size: The size of a Maltipoo pup depends on the size of the poodle parent. Based on if the poodle parent was a toy or miniature, these pups can grow up to a size of 8 to 14 inches. They weigh around 5 to 20 pounds.
Maltipoo puppies in Arizona (AZ) are one amazing breed to bring to your home. Their charismatic charm will keep a spark of happiness active in your home. Well-adjusted with kids and other pets, this breed is a perfect match for any type of family.
Even though every breeder promises the best, it is always advisable to visit the breeding ground before making a purchase. Make sure you check everything, and you are satisfied with the breeding conditions and the standards being followed.
A puppy is a big investment, and there is no harm in being extra careful.
OUR TOP 5 MOST POPULAR DOG PRODUCTS
Across the entire website here are the top 5 dog products that have been popular with our readers over the past month: