If you’re hoping to find Springerdoodle breeders in Ohio, keep in mind to avoid puppy farms and find a reliable source instead.
You will have to perform a few investigations to locate a breeding program of Springerdoodles in Ohio, as there are not many of them.
Here are a few to help you get your quest going.
Springerdoodle Breeders in Ohio
Let’s take a look at our list of recommended Springerdoodle breeders in Ohio.
If you’re on the lookout for the perfect Springerdoodle breeder in Ohio, let me tell you why PuppySpot should be your go-to choice. Even though they’re not based in Ohio, their dedication to connecting you with top-quality breeders and ensuring you find the perfect furry friend makes them simply unbeatable.
First and foremost, PuppySpot’s commitment to ethical breeding practices is truly impressive. They have a strict no-puppy-mill policy and only work with breeders who prioritize the health and well-being of their puppies. This means you can trust that your Springerdoodle comes from a loving, responsible breeder.
Secondly, their out-of-state shipping makes the process of bringing your Springerdoodle home a breeze. PuppySpot ensures that your puppy’s journey is safe, comfortable, and stress-free, which is crucial in maintaining their health and happiness during transportation.
Another great advantage of PuppySpot is their extensive network of reputable breeders. This allows you to access a diverse range of Springerdoodle puppies, making it easier for you to find the perfect match for your family and lifestyle.
In addition to this, PuppySpot offers transparency and support throughout the adoption process. They provide detailed information on breeding practices, health records, and parent dogs, allowing you to make a confident and informed decision. Their knowledgeable team is always ready to answer your questions and guide you every step of the way.
Lastly, their excellent customer service and post-adoption support are truly commendable. PuppySpot goes above and beyond to ensure you have a seamless experience, and they remain available for guidance even after your Springerdoodle has settled into its new home.
In a nutshell, PuppySpot’s dedication to quality, ethical breeding, and outstanding customer service makes them the best source for finding a Springerdoodle breeder in Ohio. Their out-of-state shipping ensures that you can bring home the perfect companion, no matter where you’re located. So go ahead and embark on this exciting journey with PuppySpot by your side!
- Website: PuppySpot
Bird Dog Hill
Northeast Ohio-based breeder, Bird Dog Hill, plays a crucial role in breeding various dogs, including Springerdoodles. In spite of being a prominent breeder, they give every dog their undivided time and attention. Although their Doodles aren’t included, their other pups are AKC enlisted, proving the top-tier quality of their dogs.
They are given ample room on their homestead for raising dogs, and they enjoy having guests visit to meet their pets. It is advised to get in touch with them ahead of time as they might have a quicker wait time than some other breeders. Despite offering a wide range of options, they uphold strict standards so that you can be confident in their reputation.
They provide superb pups with wonderful demeanors from champ descendants, and all pooches are house-trained at 3 weeks old. They shift to wood pellets to help with toilet training and mimic environmental conditions. If you’re looking for a loyal and considerate friend, Bird Dog Hill is a fantastic choice.
All of their puppies are socialized with their loving family, which includes three sons, three nephews, & three grandchildren. All of the adorable mutts come with the option of filled registration, and the installment is $415. Visit their Facebook page to learn more.
- Website: birddoghill.com
- Phone: (330)457-4536
- Address: East Palestine, Ohio
Crockett Doodles is an excellent choice if you’re searching for the right doodle puppy. The overall process is very easy and hassle-free, from filing the adoption proposal to being paired with a puppy. Your thoughts will be at ease when adopting a puppy thanks to the staff’s rapid and informative responses to any queries you may have.
They pride themselves on making sure their pooches are strong and ideal for their young families. You can also have your puppy delivered directly to your residence without any issues, regardless of where you live in the country. You will fall in love with your puppy at first sight and become more attached to the little one every day, so don’t worry too much about the procedures if you pick Crockett Doodles.
Reviewers of the breeding business have expressed their gratitude for Crockett Doodles’ exceptional service in their reviews. You can find them at 412 Fairview Dr. in Greenville, South Carolina, 29609 in the United States, but don’t worry about the distance because they have links with breeders all over the nation. A black classic Springerdoodle female tends to cost $1300, whereas a male with a chocolate/white (liver/white) mini straight coat charges $1700.
- Website: crockettdoodles.com
- Phone: (765) 623-7874
- Address: 412 Fairview Dr, Greenville, South Carolina
Willow Lane Poodles and Doodles
Erica Kinder at Willow Lane Poodles and Doodles is the last breeder on this list. They are a breeding operation run by their family and absolutely make an effort to create pups that become strong, devoted, and fit & healthy. Fill out an application if you’re interested in purchasing a puppy from them using the details provided. They will get back to you with further information on allocation, costs, and the remaining process.
Their puppies are priced somewhere between $1,600 & $2,200, and at 8 weeks old, they are prepared for adoption. Willow Lane places a strong emphasis on the fitness and wellness of the small pups as they are brought up with affection and tenderness. At three weeks old, the breeder begins potty coaching them using paper shreds, and at five to six weeks old, they move them to wood pellet litter pans.
At the age of eight weeks, they are initiated to explore the fresh air. To help the puppies learn appropriate behavior and etiquette, the breeder socializes them with kids and other dogs and employs various enrichment techniques.
The pups are not taken to public settings until they’ve been wholly vaccinated at 16 weeks. On adoption day, the families are given a doggie starter package, vaccine shots, a microchip, and even a starter bag of food before being sent away.
All pooches are given vaccination and deworming medicine, and the breeder offers a one-year care assurance that encompasses genetic conditions that have the potential to shorten a pet’s life. If necessary, the dog can also be exchanged.
- Website: willowlanedoodles.com
- Address: Ohio
Things You Should Know Before Adopting a Springerdoodle Puppy in Ohio
Are you thinking about adopting a Springerdoodle puppy in the beautiful Buckeye State? That’s awesome! These lovable, smart, and energetic fur babies make incredible companions.
But before you bring one home, let’s go over a few essential things you should know. Together, we’ll make sure you’re ready for this fantastic adventure!
- Financial commitment: Welcoming a Springerdoodle into your life involves various expenses, such as the initial adoption cost, veterinary care, food, grooming, and supplies. Make sure you’re prepared for the financial commitment needed to provide the best care for your new furry friend.
- Time and patience: Remember that adopting a puppy is a long-term commitment. Be ready to invest time, love, and patience in raising, training, and bonding with your Springerdoodle.
- Breeder reputation: Start by finding a reputable Springerdoodle breeder in Ohio. Do thorough research, read reviews, and ensure they prioritize the health and happiness of their puppies. A trustworthy breeder should have clean, safe facilities and follow ethical breeding practices.
- Health screenings: Ask the breeder about the essential health tests conducted on their Springerdoodles, including genetic screenings, to rule out breed-specific health issues. Request your puppy’s health records as well.
- Parental background: Inquire about the puppy’s parents, their health history, and breed traits. This information can offer insights into potential inherited health risks and your pup’s future temperament and appearance.
- Socialization and temperament: Springerdoodles are known for their friendly and loving nature. Observe your potential pup’s interactions with you, their littermates, and the breeder to gauge their temperament and socialization level.
- Vaccinations and deworming: Make sure your Springerdoodle puppy is up-to-date on vaccinations and has been dewormed according to the recommended schedule.
- Exercise and mental stimulation: These energetic pups need daily exercise and mental stimulation. Plan for regular walks, playtime, and training sessions to keep your Springerdoodle engaged and content.
- Grooming needs: Springerdoodles have a beautiful, wavy coat that requires regular grooming. Be prepared for the time and expense associated with grooming, brushing, and bathing to keep their fur healthy and tangle-free.
- Living arrangements: Springerdoodles are versatile dogs that adapt well to various living situations. However, ensure you have access to dog-friendly parks, proper exercise spaces, and suitable living arrangements to raise a happy and healthy pup.
By keeping these points in mind, you’ll be well-prepared to welcome a delightful, healthy Springerdoodle puppy into your Ohio home. Enjoy the journey, and treasure the unforgettable memories you’ll make together!
Some of My Favorite Products For Dog Owners
I hope this article has helped you just a bit in everyday life as a dog owner. Being a dog owner for more than 25 years, I’ve tried many different products with varying success, but these products below are some that I can highly recommend to every dog and their owner without hesitation!
These links are affiliate links, so if you do end up using the links, I will earn a commission. But it’s products that I use daily myself, and I have the utmost praise for.
Dog Food: Every dog needs to eat correctly, and finding the best food for your dog can be challenging, as the market is absolutely flooded with products. But since 2015 when the company was founded, I’ve been using Ollie Petfood. With their product being tailor-made to suit every dog’s specific needs, and as my dogs love the product, I’m pretty sure I’ve found a product I will continue to use for many years more. If you use my link you can get 50% off your first order.
Dog Training: If you’ve ever owned a puppy, you know that it requires a lot of training to grow into a well-behaved adult. Brain Training for Dogs has helped me immensely with the mental training part of raising a dog, and it’s something I strongly recommend you consider.
Grooming: If you have a dog in your home, you’re going to need a brush, and for this, I recommend a Hertzko Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush. For that price, you simply can’t beat this brush for everyday grooming.
If you’re looking for the most up-to-date recommendations, check out my recommended products section that I’ve created to help every dog owner!